Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Everything falls into place.



I'm finally starting to feel at ease with being back home. Things are really beginning to fall into place and I am confident that this is wear I am supposed to be... for now. I got a new job at Free People. It's so funny because this is my absolute favorite clothing store. It's where I get all of my style and inspiration from. I'm just amazed at how God's timing is always so perfect. This job couldn't have come at a better time. And the fact that I even got the job is just so exciting! It honestly is the absolute perfect job for me. I love the brand, I love the visuals and creativity in the store and in the clothing. The staff that I work with is such a great group of beautiful and talented people, and I feel truly blessed to be part of the Free People Denver team. As far as what is coming next... I really don't know. But I have peace about everything. I know I will be in Colorado for a while longer and I'm really happy about that. For now, I am just trusting that everything will work out in it's right time. I'm enjoying every new experience and living each day to it's fullest. I'm filled with so much joy during this time of my life, I just want to share it with everyone I come in contact with.
I'm excited for this new season.
I've been volunteering at a youth group on Wednesday nights at my old church. I've been helping lead and inspire middle school girls. It's been so amazing to continue this journey and take what I've learned in London and Romania and bring it back here :)
God has been showing me just how much he wants to bless me and give me the desires of my heart, it's just a matter of giving him my heart first.
And everything will fall into place from there.
Thanks for reading!
Lots of love,
Makayla

1 comment:

  1. You are fantastic! I'm so excited for this season in your life!

    ReplyDelete