Saturday, December 18, 2010

Give as you feel led

Dear Friends and Family:
As most of you know, I am currently in London with Youth With A Mission (YWAM). These past 3 months have been life changing and I’m so thankful that I have the opportunity to be here. God has clearly been working in my team, myself, and in this city. I have officially finished the lecture phase of the school, and am now heading to Romania on January 4th to complete the outreach phase. While I’m in Romania I will be staying at a YWAM base and working at a children’s orphanage as well as reaching out to the Romanian people. I only have 2 more months left overseas, and thankfully I’ve had my funds covered thus far. However, in order for me to continue pressing forward into what God has for me, I will need to have close to $1,500 by the beginning of January. I know this number seems quite high, considering December is almost over, but I am trusting that God will provide. Although finances are needed in order for me to do this, your prayers are more important than the money that comes in. Please be praying for my team, for safety, and for provision. And if you feel led to donate to my cause, you can click on the donate button to the right of the page. You can also email me at MakaylaRenaud@aol.com if you have any questions or if you would like to donate by another way of payment.
I want to thank everyone who has continued to support me on this journey. Your prayers, your love, and your donations are such a blessing. I am so thankful to have such a strong support system.
God bless you.
Makayla Renaud

No comments:

Post a Comment