Friday, October 1, 2010

I have arrived!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I arrived safe in London today!
My flight landed at 12:15 p.m. London time (5:15a.m. Colorado time)
I haven't met everyone on my team yet because the rest of them are arriving tomorrow.
But the staff and people here are so amazing.
Tomorrow I get a free day, so I'll try and take a lot of pictures and let you guys see what I'm up to.
But I am so exhausted from the jet lag, so I'm going to bed now.
I Just wanted you all to know that I made it safe and I am loving it here!
Please keep praying for the rest of my journey and for my team.
I know God is going to do some amazing things here.
Thanks so much for your support!
God Bless you all.

I'll talk to you soon!
Love,
Makayla

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mak. I'm excited to read about your adventures. I wanted to direct you to this wonderful photog's blog, her name is Allister Ann. Have you heard of her? She's originally from CO but lives in Nashville. Right now she's in London and has been taking some lovely pictures of it. Check her out.

    http://allisterann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete