Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm gonna run in a santa suit!


On Sunday, December 12th, I will be running a 2 mile race in downtown Oxford wearing a Santa Clause Suit! I'm going with a few of my lovely mates from London. Me and Tara will be running the race while Ben and Valerie take photos so you can all have a good laugh.
I need to raise close to $1,500 for the two month Outreach I will be going on in January. I'm doing the run as a fundraiser for my Missions trip!
If you would be interested in giving a donation to help support me on my journey, please click on the donate button to the right of my page.
Any amount helps!
If you are unable to make a donation at this time, your prayers are just as important!
Thank you
God Bless and Happy Christmas!
Love,
Makayla

No comments:

Post a Comment