Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Update!

Last week and this past weekend have been spiritually crazy, but a good kind of crazy.
The whole week was devoted to "The Divine Plumbline". The plumbline is God's perfect will, and the plan he has for us. However, we tend to swing away from the things he has for us, and in the end, we are hurt. We discussed and meditated on the different walls we build in our lives as a way to guard or defend ourselves. By the end of the week, the goal was to break those walls. It was tough for me because I never realized how skewed my image was compared to God's image for me.
A lot of inner healing took place and it was amazing to see God work in the lives of my team and myself.
It's been a refreshing weekend.


Today we found out some possibilities to go for our outreach!
Our five possibilities are:
Spain,Bulgaria,Serbia,Romania, and Israel
If you could please be praying for this destination and for my team. There are 14 of us, and we will most likely be split up into groups of two and go to different locations. I will be praying for the dividing of our team and the places God has for each group. I would appreciate your prayers and all of your support during this time.
I also should mention that we leave for our Outreach at the beginning of January. I still don't have my funds for this part of the school, but I need to raise close to $1,500 by the end of December (Not including flights) in order to continue on and carry out the rest of the work that God has for me here.
If you would like to make a donation in support of what I am doing, please click on the donate button to the right of the page, or feel free to send me an email.

Also!

This upcoming weekend, me and a few of my teammates are going on a mini outreach to Sheffield, England. Just 4 hours North of London. We leave on Friday and will come back on Monday. Please be praying for this as well!


Thanks so much for reading and joining me on this journey!
God Bless you!
Love,
Makayla

No comments:

Post a Comment